Monday’s for the last few weeks has featured Magic! The Gathering. Providing the title of this post, we are not going to have that post today.
I am going to be covering the big news announced at Blizzcon over the weekend!
Battle For Azeroth
- New Charity Battle Pet Whomper, Proceeds to Code.org
- New Battle for Azeroth Cinematic, Lost Honor
- Tides of Vengeance, 8.1 Patch, December 11th launch! (Key art!)
- Kul’Tiran classes announced: Druid, Hunter, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior
- Kul Tiran Racials: Brush It Off, Child of the Sea, Haymaker, Jack of All Trades, Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- New Worgen and Goblin Models Coming in a Future Patch Sylvanas & Xal’atath: https://www.wowhead.com/news=288373/sylvanas-and-xalatath-in-patch-8-2-rise-of-azshara
- New Heritage Armor For Gnomes and Tauren Coming in Patch 8.2 – Rise of Azshara
- New Island Expeditions: Crestfall & Snowblossom
Heroic Warfronts: The much awaited option is coming up in 8.2! Queue up with 9 friends, play Warfronts with a higher difficulty and collect epic rewards!
New Arena – Mechagon Arena: A new PvP Arena located right at the heart of Mechagon.
Battle for Azeroth Season 3: New Nazjatar-themed Seasonal Affix for Mythic+, new PvP season and another item level increase across the board!
- Flying in 8.2!
- Release is set for summer 2019 and will be bundled with the current live WoW Subscription.
Warcraft 3: Reforged:
- Visual updates (All characters and animations have been fully remastered!) to the game that is anticipated to be released some time next year.
- Pre-purchase is available for $29.99 standard edition and $39.88 for the “Spoils of War” edition.
Diablo Immortal – Mobile game.
- Preregistration available: https://diabloimmortal.com/en-us/
Rastakhan’s Rumble Expansion!
- Release Date – December 4th, 2018
- Rumble Run – Single-Player – Release Date: December 13th, 2018.
- New Cards: 135
- New Keyword: Overkill – Cards with Overkill trigger additional effects when they kill a minion by doing damage that exceeds the minion’s health.
- New Card Style: Spirits – Spirits are special minions with abilities that can turn the tide of battle. Elusive creatures, spirits enjoy stealth the first turn they’re in play.
- New Card Style: Loa – Among the countless brawlers who are competing in Rastakhan’s Rumble, a handful of legendary loa are ready to shake the competition to its core.
- Free Stuff: When the expansion is released, you just need to login and you will get one Free Legendary Loa, two Spirit cards from the same class, and six Rastakhan’s Rumble card packs!
- New Animated Short – Reunion
- New Hero – Ashe
Heroes of the Storm:
- New Hero – Orphea, Heir of the Raven Court: The first Hero not part of any previous Blizzard games and entirely based on the lore of the Nexus.
If you would like to talk more about Dungeon’s & Dragons, World Of Warcraft, MTG, books, TV, Movies, or any other topic please feel free to join the blog’s discord server!
Join The Community here: https://discord.gg/UEnwEKx